IEPF CLAIM GUIDELINES
This post will describe the iepf unclaimed shares and how investors and depositors can file, regardless of whether they are investors or depositors. Investors or individuals must follow certain steps and rules in order to submit a claim. The following are the guidelines for investors to follow in order to seek an iepf unclaimed shares claim as an individual.
· Download the form and carefully read the instructions.
· You must first obtain the IEPF-5. You may get the form from the Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) Authority's official website.
· Fill out the form as directed and save the SRN.
· After you've completed all of the fields on the form, you may download and save it to your computer. Then, using the upload link on the IEPF claim website, submit the completed form according to the instructions.
· Following that, if you were successful in uploading the form online, you should receive an acknowledgment on the screen with the Serial number; SRN.
· Take a printout of the completed form and sign it.
· Once that, you must print the completed IEPF-5 form as well as the acknowledgment or SRN that was generated after the form was uploaded.
· Submit all needed documentation for iepf unclaimed shares.
The next step is to submit an indemnity bond in original together with the following papers to the company's Nodal Officer (IEPF) at its registered office for IEPF claim:
(a) A copy of the acknowledgment for the IEPF claim
(B) A self-attested copy of the e-form, and
(C) All other mandatory documents as indicated in the form IEPF-5.
Consider the following points:
· Remember to put everything in an envelope labeled "Claim for repayment from the IEPF claim Authority."
· Also, be cautious as it is compulsory to give the relevant documentation to the firm, as without these, the refund procedure cannot be launched.
Prepare to get an IEPF claim!
Once you have completed all of the essential processes, the associated firm will verify your claim form, which is completed in all areas. When the firm approves the verification report, the refund will be granted by the IEPF claim Authority via electronic transfer to the claimant's Aadhaar-linked bank account.